Proudly own by BLANK SHEET ENTERPRISE (NS0094934-X)

Monday 29 April 2013

What is your pet doing now?

I am a fulltime worker and I have 3 cats at home. I have six cats in the last 2 month but one has gone to pet heaven and another two has gone missing. I miss them terribly and have been looking around for them. Unfortunately can't find a single trace of them.
 
Anyway, when you're away from home have you ever wonder what is your cat doing? Maybe they are sleeping or maybe they are playing or maybe they are just wondering around searching for insect or things to play. But in day time, i'm sure they are all at home sleeping, cuddling to each other or in bed finding a nice warm place to lie down. It is such a wonderful feeling to see how they sleep..such a baby, right? hehe
 
During the night, they become active, jumping, playing around chasing each other. It always bring me joy because when they are active I know they are healthy.
 
Thinking of this, hmmm...make me miss them now..
I'm looking forward to go home and hug them. Seems like the clock is ticking so slow..
Any of you have the same feeling like me? hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment