Proudly own by BLANK SHEET ENTERPRISE (NS0094934-X)

Thursday 9 May 2013

Whitey

""My name is whitey. I am 3 yrs old. I have a gorgeous look because of my mix persian breed with medium long hair and blue eyes. Everybody adore me. Unfortunately, I can’t hear anything....

But lucky me because I have a wonderful human mom who love and care for me. When I first came to her house, she feed me. I know she have called me but I can’t respond. One day she took me to the vet. The vet confirmed that I has loss both my hearing. From then on, I know she has been adjusting her communication skill with me. When its feeding time she tap her toes on the floor so I can feel the vibration and I know she was calling for me.

When I saw her hand moving I know she asked me to come near her. I can’t resist a good petting from her coz I know she loves me so much. Every single days she like to pet, cuddle and play with me and I also like the quality time she has giving me. Besides that, I have several other companions around the house. They are very friendly to me and will try to lay around me anytime possible. Eventhough I do need my own sweet time once in a while but I know they mean no harm to me..

So I guess being deaf doesn’t mean that I can’t  live happily. I’m sure my mom will always be there for me. When she forbided me from going outside I know she want to ensure that I’ll be safe from any danger. “”

In general, all deaf cats are white but not all white cats are deaf.

http://messybeast.com/whitecat.htm
http://cala-lilies.tripod.com/common-cat-mutations/id2.html

2 comments:

  1. When someone writes an article he/she keeps the idea of a user in his/her
    mind that how a user can be aware of it. So that's why this piece of writing is amazing. Thanks!

    Also visit my homepage Gucci Borse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tks for your comments..really appreciate it..

    ReplyDelete