Proudly own by BLANK SHEET ENTERPRISE (NS0094934-X)

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Tuscan Natural - new look

Tuscan Natural Carne (cat/kitten formula) came with new packaging. It came in a square container for easy storage and reuseable. Definitely the goodness ingredient remains the same. You can compare the ingredients with others (ie: iams, avoderm, evo, friskies, purina, pro plan, science diet, wellness etc) at http://www.tuscannatural.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=compare to see the differences.
New packaging in a container
2.26kg RM67
new model for Tuscan..hehe
Mokju with her favourite food

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i
    came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to improve my site!
    I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    my web site: search engine optimization india

    ReplyDelete